Saturday, November 7, 2009

Untitled

Finally my Broadband is alive again! Well I use Dataone Broadband. So I have to depend on the phone lines and Dear God for a good connectivity. Dunno what went wrong with both last week. Some idiot contractor (I heard) was trying to repair the road. Till date I’ve never heard the words “road” and “repair” in the same sentence in our village before. Now I know why!

So this guy come with a huge JCB and starts to dig the road and ends up snapping most of the telephone lines in half! Well done I say, now I don’t have to worry bout my colleagues calling and irritating me with idiotic computer related questions. (“This PC is not starting, this page is not printing only re, The PC says I’m a Moron! What should I do?”)

But then it dawned upon me suddenly… No Phone = No Internet! OMG I was in a fix, din know what to do, how to survive! But I guess I scraped through it alright. Well now its back on and the officer from BSNL personally called me up to tell me the good news! Now I have lotsa mail to check, lotsa blogs to read, lotsa stuff to comment upon.

Herez a mail that I got from a friend

A black man talks to a white man:

 When I was born I was black,
 When I grew up I was black,
 When I'm sick I'm black,
 When I go in the sun I'm black,
 When I'm cold I'm black,
 When I die I'll be black.

 But you:
 When you're born you're pink,
 When you grow up you're white,
 When you're sick, you're green,
 When you go in the sun you turn red,
 When you're cold you turn blue,
 and when you die you turn purple.

 And you have the nerve to call me colored!!!



Quite something to ponder over ainit?



Well herez something else I found out. I hate it when people send stupid stuff and then they have the stupid guts to ask me forward it to my stupid friends! What Stupidity! Well forward this you psychos or face my wrath!


Check the Link below

7 comments:

Karthik said...

It really gets on our nerves when we don't have a computer or phone even for a single day, doesn't it?
Dunno how you managed it for so many days. :D
That fwd mail was nice by the way.

Saurabh Panshikar said...

man it was not easy! We don't have any cyber cafes over here either!

Anonymous said...

You don't have any cyber cafes :~( Oh My god thats so bad :~(

Hey that was a nice message against Racism!

And the link you gave to forward was hilarios.I did forward it to all my friends!
LOl

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@Yemiledu
You did? Now you'll witness something out of this world tomorrow at about 5 in the evening. Lucky You!

angel from heaven said...

on the right of your keyboard there is abutton that says DELETE just hit that all your problems solved!!! lolz

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@above

I wish it was so simple.....

Reshma Gore said...

I aint forwarding it to anyone..so there ..HA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails