Friday, July 29, 2011

Through Her Eyes...

I looked at her staring at nothingness, maybe in some deep thought. She was one of the most stunningly beautiful girl I had ever seen. It was just impossible to not notice her. Honey was her complexion with killer eyes to match. I found myself staring at her but she didn't seem to mind. Her eyes were fixated at a spot in a distance. I found myself thinking more about her. Maybe she was waiting for a guy. For a very lucky guy that is! For a girl with her beauty, surely the guy had to be a hunk. And then he came. Strangely the guy was very dark and he could be called anything but handsome. I wonder what was wrong with the girl. She could have had any guy she wanted. She smiled a sparkle when he tiptoed in from behind her and whispered something into her ear. Oh I was going crazy thinking about her but it all stopped when she reached for her white cane.

2 comments:

Crazy Blogger said...

hmm
good one..

kam kaisa chal raha hai?? where r u?

Megha said...

hmm...nice...looking from the eyes of heart...philosophical..
how r u?

Related Posts with Thumbnails