Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boomerang

This is just a conversation I had this morning. Like majority of my conversations, it was done through the gift of SMS.

As usual, me and the Gulab Jamun Gal spend a lot of time talking about our fitness missions (more talking, less doing) and how stunning we gonna look after the whole fitness mission is completed (which maybe eons away).

Gulab Jamun Gal: My uncle's wedding tomorrow. I've applied mehendi. People are getting Super Shocked!
Me: Jyada Sundar and sensual dikhegi to you'll steal the spotlight away from the bride. Lol
GJG: You and I are the best Maals re! Spotlight to mujhpar hona hi hai!
Me: Tu to Yoga Babe hai re. The spotlight wouldn't dare leave you. Chal me going for bath now. Have to shave too. Must look my charming best na!
GJG: Yup dude. You are the showstopper! Go wow the world. *Check myself in the mirror, feeling gooooood*

Me: You are the queen of flattery. *Hoping for another compliment in return*

GJG: Na Na... I am the queen of Sarcasm! *STRIKE OUT*


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen of Sarcasm!
lol!
Good you shared this here!
:)

Karthik said...

This is the second post in this line, isn't it? I remember the last conversation as well.
Funny! Made it for a nice read.
One doubt though: how did she msg you when she had mehendi? Must be to her hair I guess. :D

Sun said...

Hi Friend ur doing an excellent work.. Can we exchange links...

Megha said...

haha...chop ....

Sorcerer said...

Shave?
Errr..what happened to those rugged looks..
*wonders ..wheres the world heading

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@Yemiledu
People love to LOL when I'm screwed!

@Karthik
I salute you man... Reading so many blogs and remembering them too!
The Mehendi is applied and washed away later. Maybe the Galz will enlighten you on this.

@Vijay
Dude you sending the same comment to many ppl?
"You are not doing an excellent work then"

@Megha
Yup sliced by the boomerang!

@Sorceror
Dude my beard grows faster than strawberries in farmville! (therez your metaphor)
So I'm rugged after a few minutes again!

My Foot? said...

Whoa! Does the Gulab Jamun Gal blog too? xD

Sh@s said...

Lolzzz....that was a funny piece of conversation.

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@My Foot
No (I Hope) she doesn't. Nahi to she'll try to contradict everything I brag about!

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@Shas
Thanks a ton

Anonymous said...

LOL...You better be prepared the next time she says something...

Roshmi Sinha said...

I went through some of your posts... and I liked what I read.

Following you :)

btw... I found... Pal has nominated your blog for the "Avant Garde" blog awards. Congrats... way to go!


PS: "Revenge is sweet". Yes... absolutely!

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@dilontherocks
That is impossible man! She comes up with new stuff everytime!

@Roshmi Sinha
M glad you like my blog. And thanks a lot for following! Yay to the nomination!

Sathish said...

I liked it

Nandita P. said...

hahaha.... :D

Saurabh Panshikar said...

@Satish
I hope you're talking about the post and not my 'izzat ka falooda'

@Nandita
as i said earlier, ppl love to LOL when i m screwed! Thanks for visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails